Wednesday 16 March 2016

TROT, TROT, TROT

Stepping up waiting in line. It pulls up in front of me, people start to jump out from the cart. The field is packed with people and cars and olden day machines.


15 people climbed up the wheel and into the cart where hay bales were surrounding the perimeter.  Giddy up he yells. "You can see everything from up here" I exclaimed. All I can hear is trot trot trot.

The wind whistles by my ear. "Would you like to hear the names" the man asked. "Yes" we all replied. I looked around there were hundreds of smiles surrounded me.

"I was having so much fun" Abby told me. People came and go, back and forth past me. And the best thing is you could have as many goes as you wanted. That was a good ending to the day.

'Lets do that again'

Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment