Wednesday 9 March 2016

The Mysterious Voting

The Mysterious Voting


Shy, worried all these mixed emotions were inside of me. "Am I going to muck up?" I whispered. My stomach had flipped upside down. Then there was clapping 'who will be next' I wondered, As Mr Tai exclaimed "Lara" It was my turn.


I stood up and everybody's eyes were stuck to me like super glue. One stride at a time I got more and more anxious. As soon as I knew it I was saying my speech.


Heart pounding, Teeth chattering was I going to make it in. I couldn't wait for the results, I was so excited that I could have a chance to be a councillor. It seemed like forever  and then...

It was time for the results. Little bumps started to approach my arms. 'Will the results be good or bad' ran through my mind. "How many people will get in""Who will get in" I asked, It was a mystery.

'I hope I get in". If I fail I always have next year.

Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment