Monday 24 March 2014

Swimming sports

                     Swimming Sport's



My race was coming up and I was really nervous. My stomach ate as much as it could get too. I stretched my arms until they could'nt stretch any more. I popped my google's on top of my brown layered head.


Mr chitterden yelled out "8 and 9 year old girls to the marshalling area. Walking over to the marshalling area I was suspicious about what place I was going to get.


I stood up on the box ready to start suddenly I wasn't feeling that confident. I had 100 butterflys floating inside me. I took a glance at my enemies. "On your marks" i'm not going to lose this "get set" oh no "GO".


Splash everyone dived in with a loud racket. I was in a big challenge with lots of other girls. We did a big streamline. We went to the top of the water and started to do freestyle. I was going as fast a penguin getting chased by a seal.


I wanted to get 1st but in stead I got 3rd place. I had ran out of breath. I jumped out of the pool. A frozen breeze ran across my back. My body shivered.


Nobody can stop me from getting 1st now. 



1 comment:

  1. A great story Lara. It was awesome how quickly you wrote it and posted it on the blog. Amazing stuff. I really liked the last line ''A frozen breeze ran across my back. My body shivered.'' Great example of personification.

    ReplyDelete